Please help, tech support nightmare

Does anyone have unlisted numbers or email addresses of people at HP
who can actually help me get my computer fixed or replaced? My
presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't bare
going through the rigamerole again.

Please email me at trevorhughdavis@gmail.com if you have any advice on
how to directly contact people with power.
1 answer Last reply
More about please help tech support nightmare

    http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/fiorina/index.html

    It took time, I had to go through channels, but she came through for
    me a few years back.

    VM
    > Does anyone have unlisted numbers or email addresses of people at HP
    > who can actually help me get my computer fixed or replaced? My
    > presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't bare
    > going through the rigamerole again.
    >
    > Please email me at trevorhughdavis@gmail.com if you have any advice on
    > how to directly contact people with power.

Compaq Support Email Computers