How to disable auto detecting USB DEVICES in WINDOWS XP

How can I disable auto detcting USB DEVICES IN windows xp?

How can I add USB PORT FOR PRINTERS? is it possible?

right now I have only LPT,TCP ports avilable.

Thanks

It's added as part of the software installation for the printer. Are you
sure your USB ports are all working correctly in the first place?

To install a USB printer, you must install the software BEFORE connecting
the unit to the PC. Which make and model printer are you trying to install?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com