How to disable auto detecting USB DEVICES in WINDOWS XP

June 9, 2004 12:52:30 PM

How can I disable auto detcting USB DEVICES IN windows xp?

How can I add USB PORT FOR PRINTERS? is it possible?

right now I have only LPT,TCP ports avilable.

Thanks
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 4:29:50 PM

It's added as part of the software installation for the printer. Are you
sure your USB ports are all working correctly in the first place?

To install a USB printer, you must install the software BEFORE connecting
the unit to the PC. Which make and model printer are you trying to install?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

!