Want to create print mapping batch file..?

I need some help. I am the administrator on 200 XP pro
machines. Users do not have admin rights. Over the next
weekend, all of these users are moving from one office to
another and will also be connected to another print
server with new printer names. When I connect all of
these users over the weekend, and log on as the
administrator, is there any way I can map a network
printer for the user, or can I only do it for the
administrator.
If I had a wish, I would like to put a batch file on the
server that they all have access too. That batch file
when the user clicks it would map their new printer, and
delete all old printers in their profile.
Is there any way to do either one of these time saving
ideas. The thought of going to each desk on Monday to
map new printers is keeping me awake.

See http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/NetPrinterAllUsers.htm.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing