Nvidia Shows Off Gaming PC That's a Keg of Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]runswindows95[/nom]YES! Beer and a PC in one system! No more trips to the fridge![/citation]
*cant....hold....back...tears...*
Now only if Nvidia can come up with a Crapper/Pisser Chair. We could game 24/7 without getting up!! Awesome, no one would ever miss a minute of hardcore PC Gaming action!! No more "hey team, wait, I need to go pee". No more "Ddue, I have to do a number #2. Find someone else to Scrim with you for the next 15mins". No more, "Oh FTW, $#@#$@$ Rochelle is AFK!! Lets vote kick this dooche!". No more, "Awesome, free frag kill"....etc.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]r3t4rd[/nom]*cant....hold....back...tears...* Now only if Nvidia can come up with a Crapper/Pisser Chair. We could game 24/7 without getting up!! Awesome, no one would ever miss a minute of hardcore PC Gaming action!! No more "hey team, wait, I need to go pee". No more "Ddue, I have to do a number #2. Find someone else to Scrim with you for the next 15mins". No more, "Oh FTW, $#@#$@$ Rochelle is AFK!! Lets vote kick this dooche!". No more, "Awesome, free frag kill"....etc.[/citation]
Go away! 'Batin'!

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Article[/nom]Oh, and there's room to hold 40 servings of beer.[/citation]
What's that like 5760 ounces? Does it provide cooling for the beer (which could in turn cool the cpu and GPU's? I'd hate to think this thing was serving up warm beer.

scott_madison1

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
[citation][nom]kelemvor4[/nom]What's that like 5760 ounces? Does it provide cooling for the beer (which could in turn cool the cpu and GPU's? I'd hate to think this thing was serving up warm beer.[/citation]

read *hack hack* the last *cough* paragraph...

mdillenbeck

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I detect a small design flaw - it sounds like a single PC. Instead, it should be 4 PCs networked to make the ultimate college LAN party accessory. As for spaghetti, merely add a serving tray around the top and voila... or chips and dip... or, as we do here in Wisconsin, cheesy beer soaked brats with beer bread buns and - well, any combination of beer, brats, and cheese will do.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]r3t4rd[/nom]*cant....hold....back...tears...* Now only if Nvidia can come up with a Crapper/Pisser Chair. We could game 24/7 without getting up!! Awesome, no one would ever miss a minute of hardcore PC Gaming action!! No more "hey team, wait, I need to go pee". No more "Ddue, I have to do a number #2. Find someone else to Scrim with you for the next 15mins". No more, "Oh FTW, $#@#$@$ Rochelle is AFK!! Lets vote kick this dooche!". No more, "Awesome, free frag kill"....etc.[/citation]

When was the last time you went outside or talked to a female without the use of a headset, and that wasn't related to you?

kdashjl

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
[citation][nom]treefrog07[/nom]A whole new concept in cooling computer components. What's next? A LN2 ice-cream freezer for non-beer drinkers?[/citation]
im a non-beer drinker i would like some ice-cream :p

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
I hope it's not powered by Fermi, I don't like warm beer. Unless there's a Peltier cooler, then it will be ice-cold! Yummy! Yeah yeah... read the article. Lighten up, it's a joke.

colinl

Distinguished
May 18, 2010
[citation][nom]kelemvor4[/nom]What's that like 5760 ounces?[/citation]

How on earth did you guess / compute that 40 servings would be 5760 ounces... each serving is a 12-pack?? :D

It's probably more like 480 oz, which is a serious stretch to call a 'keg'. A full keg is 1/2 barrel, which should be 15.5 gallons but I've seen many import kegs actually in the 13.5 - 14.5 range.

[citation][nom]colinl[/nom]How on earth did you guess / compute that 40 servings would be 5760 ounces... each serving is a 12-pack?? It's probably more like 480 oz, which is a serious stretch to call a 'keg'. A full keg is 1/2 barrel, which should be 15.5 gallons but I've seen many import kegs actually in the 13.5 - 14.5 range.[/citation]

Yep, 480 oz. Which is almost 2 cases of beer, probably enough for 5 but not much more.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]When was the last time you went outside or talked to a female without the use of a headset, and that wasn't related to you?[/citation]

When was the last time you got a joke?

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]When was the last time you went outside or talked to a female without the use of a headset, and that wasn't related to you?[/citation]

Ever heard of a call girl? Ask your sister she will explain it to you. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.