Sign in with
Your question

GameStop Trade-ins

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2012 12:29:43 AM

I was recently gonna go to GameStop to sell my Xbox 360 with a bunch of games I don't play anymore. I was wondering if GameStop does CASH Trade-in.
If you don't get what I mean, I mean like I'll give GameStop BF3 and MW3 instead of an GameStop gift card will they give me cash?

Thanks,
BuBz

More about : gamestop trade ins

May 9, 2012 1:16:05 PM

As far as I know you just get a card with credit on it towards your next gamestop purchase(s), at least that's how it works at our game stop.
m
l
May 9, 2012 1:18:37 PM

Looks like credit only.

Visit your local GameStop store today to trade-in your old video games and systems for credit towards the latest games, consoles and gear! Over 7,000 products accepted in trade.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in
m
l
Related resources
May 9, 2012 4:20:58 PM

Not only do they rip you off once.. they rip you off twice.
m
l
May 9, 2012 4:34:41 PM

Crush3d said:
Not only do they rip you off once.. they rip you off twice.

They will pay for it as more games start requiring an online pass, thus killing their used game market.
m
l
May 9, 2012 7:46:53 PM

Gamestop is interested to keep the business in their courtyard (as many retailers are) thus by taking your used items they only give you store credit instead of a cash refund that you'd be able to spend elsewhere.
m
l
May 10, 2012 12:55:45 AM

hmm... That's kind of lame :/  I guess I'll just throw them up on eBay. Any of you looking for a game to buy? Lol
m
l
!