When I print, my print icon dos'nt show in the taskbar...?

Hi,

When I try to print from any program, my print icon dos'nt
show in the taskbar...? It used to work...

I have checked my properties on the taskbar, and they all
look fine!?

Thanks
Rico
1 answer Last reply
More about when print print icon show taskbar

    Uninstall and reinstall the printer...
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Rico" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I try to print from any program, my print icon dos'nt
    > show in the taskbar...? It used to work...
    >
    > I have checked my properties on the taskbar, and they all
    > look fine!?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rico

Taskbar Microsoft DOS Windows XP