Sharp AL1641CS

Hi,
I'm trying to install a Sharp AL1641CS All in one printer
on my new system. I'm running Windows XP Home and when I
go to install it I get a driver signing popup. I talked to
sharp and they said to ignore the error and continue the
install, that the printer would work correctly anyways.
Well, I install the printer on USB and the computer puts
it on the LTP1 port. How can I get my computer to install
this printer correctly?

Thanks

Did you install the software BEFORE connecting the unit to the PC?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com