Can't print spreadsheet

Everything, except spreadsheet will print.
Error message not responding.

From which application are you printing a spreadsheet... Excel? Works?
Something else?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Dorothy Ramsey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everything, except spreadsheet will print.
> Error message not responding.

Excel? Works?

wrote in message
>> Everything, except spreadsheet will print.
>> Error message not responding.
>
>I am printing from works. the word processer will print
but not spread sheet. it was working a feww days ago.
don't know what happened
>.

Please ask in the Works newsgroup which is:

microsoft.public.works.win
--
Cari
www.coribright.com