Microsoft Word not printing

Did all the troubleshooting and everything was fine
except it would not print in wordpad. It starts flashing
in yellow on the bar then prints out a blank page.

From which application are you printing... Word? Wordpad?

Does the printer work correctly which all other applications?

Which make and model of printer? How is it connected to the PC?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

<Dreamweavin17@aol.com> wrote in message
> Did all the troubleshooting and everything was fine
> except it would not print in wordpad. It starts flashing
> in yellow on the bar then prints out a blank page.

Wordpad?

>Does the printer work correctly which all other
applications?

>Which make and model of printer? How is it connected to
the PC?
>--
>Cari
>MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
>www.coribright.com
>
><Dreamweavin17@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Did all the troubleshooting and everything was fine
>> except it would not print in wordpad. It starts
flashing
>> in yellow on the bar then prints out a blank page.
>
>Iam printing in Microsoft Word with HP Deskjet 842C on
LPT1: Printer port. Did all troubleshooting and
everything prints except for trying it on wordpad. It
asked me to try wordpad. I have also had the yellow
flashing on the bar with some email which it wouldn't let
me open. Disabled internet security and it didn't make
any difference.
>.

Are you using the icon on the toolbar to print or using File, Print, and
then choosing the correct printer? Have you tried a Repair Installation of
Microsoft Word?