ow can I get my printer to print regular size. It is
printing the whole page in the upper left corner.

Please start a new thread when you have a new question.

Need more info Gina.....

From which application are you printing?
What is the make and model of the printer?
How is it connected to the PC?
Have you tried a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall?
Cari
www.coribright.com