Sign in with
Your question

Will this run Diablo 3

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2012 1:54:20 AM

Hello,
I am here to ask you guys if this laptop will run diablo 3 okay and allow me to do some other work on it as well.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

If you guys have any better suggestions in the same price range, please let me know.

More about : run diablo

May 10, 2012 8:52:37 AM

Yes it will
m
l
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2012 4:01:40 PM

hi, I believe that laptop will run ok on low, maybe even medium settings.

I'm afraid the only better option would be for you to get a refurb
m
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2012 4:23:06 PM

I seriously doubt your friend is running skyrim on high at 1366x768 with 6520G, considering a 6620G only manages about 25fps on lowest at 1280x720...
m
l
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2012 4:36:45 PM

are we talking about your desktop or your friend's laptop that you claim runs skyrim on high with 6520G?

I don't have trouble believing that your GT450 can run skyrim at 1080p as it's a desktop card. 6520G is an integrated GPU which is on the same die with a LAPTOP CPU, so do the math on how much the performance falls off...

PS> please learn to use the edit feature
m
l
a b D Laptop
May 11, 2012 4:17:19 PM

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amjD5apsRI&feature=rela...

Here's a video of it running on high/med with various adjustments

Apologies on not editing. I always seem to forget that feature. Anyhow, I was speaking about my friend's laptop. I'm not saying he is running it with the same settings I use but he does run the texture quality on high, the other settings he tinkered with. He also runs mods on top of this so I'm not making this stuff up just for this person's benefit. I've actually seen it run and it ran fairly smooth from me looking over his shoulder while he played. There is one thing my friend's HP has more of and that is the amount of ram. He has 6 gigs of ram and not 4 but the rest of the specs are the same.

so in other words, it's a completely different laptop and you're not even sure about the settings your friend is running on, yet you choose to relate that information as a qualification how a completely different laptop would run the game. ohh wait, no, completely different game. Sorry, but that's just ignorant and inappropriate.
m
l
!