Daisy Wheel printer (DWP 220) driver needed

My 86 year old Dad has a Radio Shack Daisy Wheel printer
that he wants to use with his computer, which is running
Win XP. I can't talk him out of using it and I can't
figure out which driver to use ... HELP !!!!!

Thanks

Try the Generic/Text only driver.

You might find it desirable, once the driver is installed, to navigate to
Properties Printer Commands and enter the appropriate codes.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"Tim Bailey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My 86 year old Dad has a Radio Shack Daisy Wheel printer
> that he wants to use with his computer, which is running
> Win XP. I can't talk him out of using it and I can't
> figure out which driver to use ... HELP !!!!!
>
> Thanks

I'm having a similar problem with installing an old microline 9 Pin printer.
I'm printing 5x1 labels that are continuous. I had it set up for Win98, but
can't get it working right in XP. I created the paper as 5x1 with no margins
and set up the Generic / Text Only driver (which is what I used for 98 also).
My problem is that after each label it skips several lines (thus screwing up
my continuous feed). Are there printer Commands I can enter to forbid it
from feeding up, or is there some other setting I'm missing?