Lexmark printer

My printer won't print 4 items in the queue. It won't
let me hibernate. The error message is "Print spooler
prevents hibernation." I have windows xp home edition.
Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

peter

I had a similar problem plus printing tasks would "hang" @ 99% and never
clear. Ended up uninstalling and re-installing from the CD. That probably
will fix your problem.

--
Peter in Toronto, Canada.
Windows XP Home SP1