Need Help Setting Up Fax Script

June 15, 2004 11:59:50 AM

I'm trying to set up a fax script that will:

Dial a local Access Number (7 digits)

Wait 5 seconds after connection made

Dial a 10 digit fax number without the 1 prefix

If possible I would like to save this proceedure so I can
substitute just the 10 digit fax number next time I have to fax long
distance.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce

More about : setting fax script

Anonymous
June 16, 2004 9:02:39 PM

Me too. I have XP Home, and have been trying to use a
calling card feature in the dailing rules, with out luck.

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 5:59:47 PM

You can think about using the Fax Extended COM Apis for scripting. The
documentation for the API can be found at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr....

Thanks,
Chandra

"Bruce K." <bruceaknospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to set up a fax script that will:
>
> Dial a local Access Number (7 digits)
>
> Wait 5 seconds after connection made
>
> Dial a 10 digit fax number without the 1 prefix
>

> If possible I would like to save this proceedure so I can
> substitute just the 10 digit fax number next time I have to fax long
> distance.
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> Bruce
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 6:15:21 PM

I am not sure I understand if your question is related to what Bruce asked
in his original mail. there are a few issues for making calling cards work
with fax server. please refer KB article 239888 for more details. The link
is http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;239888.

Thanks,
Chandrasekar R
Microsoft Printing, Imaging & Fax Team

'This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

purposes only.'

!