Your question

Cant play fifa 07 in windows 7

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2012 1:19:17 PM

help me plz

More about : play fifa windows

a b $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 1:34:04 PM

I have no words for this. You expect help and give no info. Sorry not even gonna try and guess whats wrong.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 1:35:50 PM

Check the FIFA 2007 website for a patch, update or instructions on how to run that game in Windows 7.
m
l
Related resources
May 10, 2012 1:40:06 PM

I can't tell you how much I don't want to help you.

If you can't be bothered to put more than three seconds into getting help, then I'm certainly not going to take the time to try to actually figure out what's wrong and help you fix it.

Would you expect a mechanic to be able to figure out what's wrong with your car if you just said "it doesn't work"? Of course not, that's ridiculous. Similarly, simply saying that your game won't work doesn't tell us anything we need to know to find out what's actually wrong. This may come as a shock, but computers can fail in more than one way.

If you want help, come back and describe your problem in much greater detail and with some capitalization and punctuation to make your post easier to read. You'll also get much better results if we don't have to decipher run-on sentences rife with spelling errors.

If your post looks like it was written by a half retarded toddler, expect me to come back and mock you some more without providing any assistance.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 2:16:07 PM

Gonna take a wild stab and say....... Buy it.
m
l
May 10, 2012 10:08:26 PM

vrumor said:
Gonna take a wild stab and say....... Buy it.

Probably a safe bet.
m
l
a c 395 $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 10:23:31 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Windows 7 to section Video Games by Area51reopened
m
l
!