Linda

Hi,
I have XP and use Lexmark Z22 printer. I am unable to
print anything with black text, that also includes pages
from the internet as well. I can change the color in
wordpad it prints fine, I can also print graphics and
photos. Is there a setting to change to enable it to
recognize the black text? I am at wits end, please help.

you tried the 'custom' drivers offered by LexMark?Didn't
help me but may help you. I've changed every setting I
can think of plus uninstalled, starting new.Mine uses
USB.A problem perhaps? Help me too,please

see my prevoious post of some weeks ago,i have same problem even after
putting new cartridges in.it will print ok in color but just blank if in
black.Tried uninstalling,reinstalling and using patches and the lexmark
registry cleaning tool,still no good.
i wish somebody somewhere can come up with the solution.Its driving me crazy

Did you try seeing if you have black ink?

yep they are two brand new cartridges color is ok but black pages are blank.
it printed ok in black for about 3 days then i did not use it for a week and
bingo it wont print in black
help