How do I setup a customized dimensions for this printer. I wish to print checks that are 8.5"x3.5". The pull down menu does not give me this option. Help.

Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes. From the Toolbar,
select File, Server Properties and use the Forms tab.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com