Epson LQ-870

How do I setup a customized dimensions for this printer. I wish to print checks that are 8.5"x3.5". The pull down menu does not give me this option. Help.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson

    Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes. From the Toolbar,
    select File, Server Properties and use the Forms tab.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "cbstxdan" <cbstxdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I setup a customized dimensions for this printer. I wish to print
    > checks that are 8.5"x3.5". The pull down menu does not give me this
    > option. Help.

Epson Microsoft Windows XP