compaq presario 1700 notebook

i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave

On 12 Oct 2004 18:03:26 -0400 "diablogreg"
used 4 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

>i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
>software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
>to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave

HP's site of course.

http://tinyurl.com/4zp3g

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

diablogreg wrote:
> i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
> software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
> to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave

What Compaq is it?
Presario?
Armada?

do you need drivers for Windows XP or Windows 2000?