compaq presario 1700 notebook

i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave
2 answers Last reply
More about compaq presario 1700 notebook

    On 12 Oct 2004 18:03:26 -0400 "diablogreg"
    used 4 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

    >i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
    >software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
    >to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave

    HP's site of course.

    http://tinyurl.com/4zp3g

    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    diablogreg wrote:
    > i have a compaq 1700 notebook and i need to get the driver and
    > software install program for it, i dont kno where they are or where
    > to find them so if anyone can help me i would be very appricitave

    What Compaq is it?
    Presario?
    Armada?

    do you need drivers for Windows XP or Windows 2000?

Compaq Notebooks Presario Computers