Sign in with
Your question

Diablo 3 help

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2012 7:46:12 PM

A straight answer has been impossible to come by so I'm hoping someone can help. I want to play diablo 3 while putting the least amount of money into upgrading my PC. A compatible video card is the biggest issue with the pc I have. I'm perfectly OK with having the game set on the lowest settings and my monitor on a low res. If someone could give me an exact model of video card compatible that meets minimum requirements of the game and is as cheap as possible Id be grateful. My pc specs are as follows, Intel e7500 2 core duo 2.93 GHz, Intel DG41RQ motherboard(pci express slot), and a 350w rosewill power supply, 2x 2gb ddr2 RAM sticks equaling 4gb total. Help would be much appreciated thank you.

More about : diablo

Related resources
May 14, 2012 6:24:55 PM

i got ATI 5450 (OCed) on my lap and i played the beta on low setting with 60~100fps.
m
l
May 14, 2012 6:25:29 PM

Tibbs01 got it all day. 7750 or bust. The card will probably MAX D3 no problem and has a ton of OC headroom and is a new architecture. It is a steel at the price point right now. The other card he mentioned is OK but you will be kicking yourself in the head thinking "I should have spent that extra $50" that would have allowed you to scale all that eye candy up there instead of playing bare minimum.
m
l
May 14, 2012 7:36:00 PM

I currently have a 550ti ..not OC ..I will post later to see how really works in the game . I have a 2500k with 16 gigs (overkill for d3) and a cuda drive for the game. I bet those benchmarks will change once the game goes live ...I think anything over the gtx570 is an overkill for the game and anything under the 550ti regular version not the oc one
m
l
!