Multiple page fax problem

A friend of mine, without a scanner, needed to get an 8 page document into his computer, but they had to be individual files (one page=one file). The only way I could get individual pages into my system to e-mail back to him was to have him send each page as a seperate session. I tried to find an option to save each page seperately in a multi-page fax session but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if this is possible without resorting to a third party application?
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple page problem

    Your scanning software should have the capacity to create a multi-page
    document. If it does not, your recourse is with them.
    Windows XP Fax cannot send multiple attachments in a single transmission
    unless you fax from Outlook.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "john23" <john23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > A friend of mine, without a scanner, needed to get an 8 page document into
    his computer, but they had to be individual files (one page=one file). The
    only way I could get individual pages into my system to e-mail back to him
    was to have him send each page as a seperate session. I tried to find an
    option to save each page seperately in a multi-page fax session but couldn't
    find anything. Does anyone know if this is possible without resorting to a
    third party application?

Fax Microsoft Windows XP