Multiple page fax problem

June 17, 2004 9:11:01 AM

A friend of mine, without a scanner, needed to get an 8 page document into his computer, but they had to be individual files (one page=one file). The only way I could get individual pages into my system to e-mail back to him was to have him send each page as a seperate session. I tried to find an option to save each page seperately in a multi-page fax session but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if this is possible without resorting to a third party application?
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 12:01:24 PM

Your scanning software should have the capacity to create a multi-page
document. If it does not, your recourse is with them.
Windows XP Fax cannot send multiple attachments in a single transmission
unless you fax from Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]