printing

I have windows XP Pro networked throught a Linksys router
a Photosmart 1000 printer on #1 Desktop and am trying to
print from #2 Desktop. This was woring fine till now. I
can see the printer from #2 and can read the properties
but no print? When I try to print a test page from #2 I
am unable to trouble shoot and get a Red Question mark on
the printer icon?

See if Bruce Sanderson's article helps
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/Printing%20to%20Print%20Server%20device.htm
--