Sign in with
Your question
Solved

PC headset (for voice chat only)

Last response: in Video Games
May 12, 2012 1:55:13 AM

So, I've got my pc hooked up to my tv and home theatre system in my living room. I am looking for a wireless pc headset that i could use only for voice chat since my home theater system does game sounds. I'm prepping for Diablo III. Any help is greatly appreciated.

More about : headset voice chat

May 13, 2012 12:32:34 AM

i would suggest a turtle beach headset that you would get for xbox or ps3. i use them for everything from gaming to watching tv shows at 2am so no one can hear me. i give turtle beach headsets ***** 5 stars. i will c ya on d3 next week pal
May 13, 2012 12:11:59 PM

Thanks for the reply. Can the turtle beaches do voice only mode
Related resources
May 13, 2012 2:17:07 PM

for voice only turtle beaches are a bit expensive, i used to use a Xbox mic and a jack converter worked fine for me, I wouldn’t spend more than £25 if you only want it for chat.

Best solution

May 13, 2012 2:20:12 PM
May 14, 2012 9:51:19 PM

Best answer selected by brandoshido.
May 14, 2012 9:51:30 PM

thanks for the help
May 22, 2012 6:36:13 PM

Just curious, so you plan on using the headset for voice chat only AND still have game sounds come out through your home theater system?

I do all my PC gaming in the living room too, so I'm trying to see what my options are. I was thinking Sennheiser's PC 360 since it's an open air design with quality cans and microphone. It's an expensive option for just voice-chat, but having the ability to use it during late night gaming sessions for both chat and quality sound is a bonus.
May 22, 2012 10:54:11 PM

BlueberryCake said:
Just curious, so you plan on using the headset for voice chat only AND still have game sounds come out through your home theater system?

I do all my PC gaming in the living room too, so I'm trying to see what my options are. I was thinking Sennheiser's PC 360 since it's an open air design with quality cans and microphone. It's an expensive option for just voice-chat, but having the ability to use it during late night gaming sessions for both chat and quality sound is a bonus.

Yes to your first question. I went to WalMart and bought the cheapest headset they had. Works great but it's a double ear one, so i can't hear the game sounds anyways.
!