PC headset (for voice chat only)

brandoshido

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
So, I've got my pc hooked up to my tv and home theatre system in my living room. I am looking for a wireless pc headset that i could use only for voice chat since my home theater system does game sounds. I'm prepping for Diablo III. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EdronJames

Honorable
May 12, 2012
i would suggest a turtle beach headset that you would get for xbox or ps3. i use them for everything from gaming to watching tv shows at 2am so no one can hear me. i give turtle beach headsets ***** 5 stars. i will c ya on d3 next week pal

BlueberryCake

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Just curious, so you plan on using the headset for voice chat only AND still have game sounds come out through your home theater system?

I do all my PC gaming in the living room too, so I'm trying to see what my options are. I was thinking Sennheiser's PC 360 since it's an open air design with quality cans and microphone. It's an expensive option for just voice-chat, but having the ability to use it during late night gaming sessions for both chat and quality sound is a bonus.

brandoshido

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011

Yes to your first question. I went to WalMart and bought the cheapest headset they had. Works great but it's a double ear one, so i can't hear the game sounds anyways.