Is the LG Vx8000 the greatest phone or what?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 15, 2005 3:59:42 AM

I love this phone and the Vcast service with free internet/vcast minutes.

More about : vx8000 greatest phone

February 15, 2005 6:32:54 PM

This phone is VERY NICE. If you want to call it a phone. It dose all kind of
things. I switched from a LG 4400 B to the LG 8000. Very nice switch. I live
in northern Kentucky about 20 miles from Cincinnati Ohio and the V-Cast
service runs good a bit laggie at times. When ever I am in the EV-DO network
( High Speed network) I only get about 1 to 2 bars. Verizon needs to find a
way to include the EV-DO service in with all the cell towers so you can get
a strong signal just like when you are talking on the phone. That service
need to be put on the network every where. When I go south of Cincinnati I
can no longer access the ev-do network. I guess it will get better as time
goes on. What would the world be like with out cell phones now? Cant live
with out them.

!