Selling Steam Account Loaded w/ Valve Complete Pack, Gmod, Audiosurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroBLC

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110488509898&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_601wt_1167

I am selling my Steam Account because I purchased a Macintosh, so gaming no longer matters to me. All my information has been cleared off the account, and is ready for you to put yours in. The winning bidder will receive all the information necessary to log in to the Steam account after transaction is complete. All 25 games are Guaranteed to be included.

The games are:
Audiosurf
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat Source
Deathmatch Classic
Garry's Mod
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deatchmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deatchmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic

Happy Bidding!

jedimasterben

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007
You did happen to realize that this is against Valve's ToS, right? Violating the ToS like this = a permanent ban of the account, blocking access to the games on it.

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
lol.... ebay has active monitoring systems all around eh

steam stays with you for life, and it do not allow for resales, unless of course you and your friends are personal and thus can make the transaction without any online advertising

jedimasterben

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007

I didn't even follow the link. I was just letting you know that selling or even attempting to sell the account can result in a perma-ban.

Software has resale value?

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
most brick and mortor places have them if you brought there, very little mind you

which is why i'd rather pick off their cheap 3 dollar TF2 sales and what nots roflmao

Yes, if you buy a good ole DVD disc/manual/box that doesn't require you to do funny *** online, you can resell it just fine on Amazon or ebay.

"used games section"

Status
Not open for further replies.