Skyrim crashes when opening world

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Hello,
I had my Samsung R580 equipped with a 500GB H.D.D, with skyrim, Game Booster, Intel i5 Nvidia GT 330M 1GB....working perfectly...And nexus mod manager but it was on steam. OH and Nvidia Inspector too with a profile specified for skyrim...

I bought an S.S.D, installed windows ULTIMATE 32-bit installed skyrim and steam....(and mind you i could run it on pretty decent settings previously between medium and high textures, and halfway with the fades....) but now when i try to duplicate the settigns i had...the game gets to the end of the first loading screen and dies....i might get into a house or shop but the open world is not getting along with me?

Please help! Ive tried nearly everything i could think of....my drivers for the graphics card are the latest...Im stumped.

Solution

that because you're using 32bit windows it only use 3GB of installed memory, you need 64bit to use all Gigs of rams that might fix your problem.

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
P.S Ive verified the game integrity several times....Tried lowering the sound frequency....re installing a fresh copy of the game removed all mods.....Run as admin, with windows xp (SP3) compatability and tried in windowed mode aswell...

Why is this so difficult when before it was so easy. Wooh go SATA III..

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
delete all the ini files, as in the ones saved in my documents??...I just deleted them all and it didn't work :/ I ran a dxdiag and its telling me i have direct x 11 yet my card apparently doesn't support said version?

I had Nexus mods installed on the H.D.D....Then re installed on the S.S.D....With Windows 7....and this was before Skyrim was even installed on the S.S.D.....its now working when im in say dragonsreach or a small area.....which is really frustrating knowing it works.....but doesn't...

And i've already started again that's the weird thing lol

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Oh i see. But i still don't get it. Even when i start a new game now it just quits out....Argh my faith in bethesda is slowly wearing off...Diablo 3 shouls fill that void though.

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Windows 7 Ultimate (32-Bit) SP1

Intel Core i5 CPU M520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM (2.99 GB usable obv).....

Nvidia Geforce GT 330M 296.10 driver..

120 GB Patriot Pyro S.S.D (Root), 500 GB H.D.D

Sent them an email.... hopefully they look at it.

RyQril

Distinguished
May 11, 2012

that because you're using 32bit windows it only use 3GB of installed memory, you need 64bit to use all Gigs of rams that might fix your problem.

Solution

Andy Roo21

Honorable
May 12, 2012
I thought so! But thank you for confirming :) Now i just have to try and get into Blizzards terrible servers....Ive pressed Control+V over 200 times i think....

This game better be worth it...

Cheers guys.