Printer Microsoft XP..........and sounds

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 17, 2004 6:35:24 PM

So some how I cannot get my printer to print.. It will not
let me download from cd that came with printer, it sends
all kinds of messages like:Spooling is not working.. and
for sound to resolve the problem, replace the file or use
add/remove program to install audio compression. Yea, like
i know what that means.... I know i deleted a file
called... xerox something, if that is the problem how can
i get it back? also i would like to know what damage it
will do to my computer if i put in the operating system
and let it run and replace anything wrong that i did.???

Do not know what to do... i can play cd's for music, but
cannot get any noises for opening and closing computer and
yahoo games.

printer, i have no idea why it is doing what it is.. which
is nothing at this time, i have never had a problem
downloading anything, and i guess i really need to know if
anyone knows anything in this area to help me.

Thank you
Debby

More about : printer microsoft sounds

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 10:09:18 PM

You need to go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download and
install the correct drivers for you make and model of printer.

If the spooler is Stopped, you can restart it by typing
net start spooler
at the command prompt
www.coribright.com

!