Problem with Intel Core I3 system

im using core i3 with windows 7 and every time i play a game after 15 20 min the game crashes every time its not just one game every game crashes

i need help with this please any sugesstions are appreciable
10 answers Last reply
More about problem intel core system
  1. Are the graphics card drivers up to date? What is the rest of your system spec and which i3 is it?
  2. Robi_g said:
    Are the graphics card drivers up to date? What is the rest of your system spec and which i3 is it?


    i have latest graphic card drivers of nvida its 1 gb and my system is 32 bit, core i3-2100, ram 4gb
  3. what model graphics card do you have?
  4. Sounds to me like its overheating, check your temps.
  5. do you get any error messages when it happens?

    *just a side note, if you can you should upgrade to 64 bit*
  6. ^ i second that
    you have 4 gb but you are only using like 3.75 gigs
    (if you have less than 4 gb upgrading to 64 bit might have some benefits but i noticed on my main desktop when it had 2 gigs of ram (i upgraded to 64 bit then got more ram) when it was 32 bit it used less ram (clean install) than 64 bit (again clean install) - both windows 7 ultimate)

    tl;dr if you have 4 gigs of ram 64 bit systems can be of more use if not it kinda depends you might (thats MIGHT as in you might not) get more out of a 32 bit system - i havent tested my theory if someone can/already has then results pls?

    my tl;dr wasnt all that short now was it...
    i give up...
  7. mercer95 said:
    do you get any error messages when it happens?

    *just a side note, if you can you should upgrade to 64 bit*
    it says that that game has stopped working
  8. Project X said:
    what model graphics card do you have?
    GeForce GT 520
  9. simon12 said:
    Sounds to me like its overheating, check your temps.
    i agree with you today i was playing with my AC on and it didnt crashed but when i turned of my ac after 1 hour it just crashed
  10. thunderboy2050 said:
    i agree with you today i was playing with my AC on and it didnt crashed but when i turned of my ac after 1 hour it just crashed

    Check all your fans are working OK and/or upgrade them and add more if possible.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Core Games Intel Video Games