Turn off printer after so many minutes

June 18, 2004 7:41:33 PM

I know there is a dialog box that you check to have a
printer turn off automatically after X minutes. I'll be
darned if I can find it.

Can anyone help?

More about : turn printer minutes

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 11:42:32 PM

There should be a Printer Off (if available for your model) in the
Maintenance Tab of your Printer Properties but I don't think I've come
across an automatic one. All my printers, like all my PC's, are on 24/7.
www.coribright.com

!