"old fashion" telephone ringtone

Anyone here know where I can download an old fashion telephone ringtone?

Is there any way to get non-music ringtones (like the one referenced in this
post) on Verizon phones that don't have Get it Now, i.e V60 series?

--
-----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------
ken@tssf.org Ken E. Norian Long Island, NY USA

In article <NAwQd.96$oh7.23@fe12.lga>,
"K.E.N." <kenorian@nospam.li.net> wrote:

> Is there any way to get non-music ringtones (like the one referenced in this
> post) on Verizon phones that don't have Get it Now, i.e V60 series?

I used to have a v60s, and I downloaded ringtones from vtext.com, for a
price. Other v60 models may not have the same capability, though...

FPP

--
"Light moves faster than sound. That's why some
folks appear bright until you hear them speak..."

I cannot see "sound effects" ringtones on my phone (VX4400) using the Sony
Music Box software.

Anyone know why?

TIA