"old fashion" telephone ringtone

Anyone here know where I can download an old fashion telephone ringtone?
4 answers Last reply
More about fashion telephone ringtone

    "Mike Mauler" <mlmauler@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone here know where I can download an old fashion telephone ringtone?

    http://www.sonymusicmobile.com/hub/sonymusic/dispatcher/browse?o=40&g=22

    Is there any way to get non-music ringtones (like the one referenced in this
    post) on Verizon phones that don't have Get it Now, i.e V60 series?

    --
    -----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------
    ken@tssf.org Ken E. Norian Long Island, NY USA

    In article <NAwQd.96$oh7.23@fe12.lga>,
    "K.E.N." <kenorian@nospam.li.net> wrote:

    > Is there any way to get non-music ringtones (like the one referenced in this
    > post) on Verizon phones that don't have Get it Now, i.e V60 series?

    I used to have a v60s, and I downloaded ringtones from vtext.com, for a
    price. Other v60 models may not have the same capability, though...

    FPP

    --
    "Light moves faster than sound. That's why some
    folks appear bright until you hear them speak..."

    I cannot see "sound effects" ringtones on my phone (VX4400) using the Sony
    Music Box software.

    Anyone know why?

    TIA

    "Laurey" <no_one@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > "Mike Mauler" <mlmauler@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Anyone here know where I can download an old fashion telephone ringtone?
    >
    > http://www.sonymusicmobile.com/hub/sonymusic/dispatcher/browse?o=40&g=22

Verizon Download Internet Service Providers Product