Omitting Date and Page Numbers

Hi, Can anyone instruct me on how to omit the date on the bottom of the page and the page numbers when printing? I'm using Windows XP (Home Edition) and my printer is Lexmark X125, I've tried the properties and preferences - now I'm sitting here scratching my head and twirling my thumbs!! *smile* Any help would be appreciated!! -Debi

What application are you printing from?

"Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Can anyone instruct me on how to omit the date on the bottom of the
page and the page numbers when printing? I'm using Windows XP (Home Edition)
and my printer is Lexmark X125, I've tried the properties and preferences -
now I'm sitting here scratching my head and twirling my thumbs!! *smile* Any
help would be appreciated!! -Debi

Hi Victor D.,

Thanks for responding, I really appreciate it!! I'm printing from MSN Explorer - Debi

"Victor D." wrote:

> What application are you printing from?
>

> "Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, Can anyone instruct me on how to omit the date on the bottom of the
> page and the page numbers when printing? I'm using Windows XP (Home Edition)
> and my printer is Lexmark X125, I've tried the properties and preferences -
> now I'm sitting here scratching my head and twirling my thumbs!! *smile* Any
> help would be appreciated!! -Debi

In MSN explorer go to File and then click Print preview, then click on Page
setup on the tool bar, in that window under Headers and Footers remove the
code that corresponds then click OK:

&w Window title
&u Page Address (URL)
&d Date in short format
&D Date in long format
&t Time as specified by regional settings
&T Time in 24hr format
&p Current page number
&P Total number of pages
&& A single ampersand (&)
&b Text immediately following these characters as centered
&b&b The text after the first &b is centered text after second &b is
right-justifed.

> Hi Victor D.,
>
> Thanks for responding, I really appreciate it!! I'm printing from MSN
Explorer - Debi

> "Victor D." wrote:
>
> > What application are you printing from?
> >

> > "Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi, Can anyone instruct me on how to omit the date on the bottom of
the
> > page and the page numbers when printing? I'm using Windows XP (Home
Edition)
> > and my printer is Lexmark X125, I've tried the properties and
preferences -
> > now I'm sitting here scratching my head and twirling my thumbs!! *smile*
Any
> > help would be appreciated!! -Debi

Hi Victor,

Thanks so much!! That really helped me out!!! You don't know how much I appreciate your help!! - Debi

"Victor D." wrote:

> In MSN explorer go to File and then click Print preview, then click on Page
> setup on the tool bar, in that window under Headers and Footers remove the
> code that corresponds then click OK:
>
> &w Window title
> &u Page Address (URL)
> &d Date in short format
> &D Date in long format
> &t Time as specified by regional settings
> &T Time in 24hr format
> &p Current page number
> &P Total number of pages
> && A single ampersand (&)
> &b Text immediately following these characters as centered
> &b&b The text after the first &b is centered text after second &b is
> right-justifed.
>

> "Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Victor D.,
> >
> > Thanks for responding, I really appreciate it!! I'm printing from MSN
> Explorer - Debi
> >
> > "Victor D." wrote:
> >
> > > What application are you printing from?
> > >

> > > "Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the
> > > page and the page numbers when printing? I'm using Windows XP (Home
> Edition)
> > > and my printer is Lexmark X125, I've tried the properties and
> preferences -
> > > now I'm sitting here scratching my head and twirling my thumbs!! *smile*
> Any
> > > help would be appreciated!! -Debi

Your quite welcome.

> Hi Victor,
>
> Thanks so much!! That really helped me out!!! You don't know how much I
appreciate your help!! - Debi

> "Victor D." wrote:
>
> > In MSN explorer go to File and then click Print preview, then click on
Page
> > setup on the tool bar, in that window under Headers and Footers remove
the
> > code that corresponds then click OK:
> >
> > &w Window title
> > &u Page Address (URL)
> > &d Date in short format
> > &D Date in long format
> > &t Time as specified by regional settings
> > &T Time in 24hr format
> > &p Current page number
> > &P Total number of pages
> > && A single ampersand (&)
> > &b Text immediately following these characters as centered
> > &b&b The text after the first &b is centered text after second &b is
> > right-justifed.
> >

> > "Debi" <Debi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi Victor D.,
> > >
> > > Thanks for responding, I really appreciate it!! I'm printing from MSN
> > Explorer - Debi

> > the
> > Edition)
> > preferences -