printer security tab

steveh

When I install Hp LaserJet5 on xp machine I do not have
security tab in printer properties. Same printer installed
on win2000 machine does. Is this a permissions problem - I
am logged on as admin - what gives?

If you have selected Simple File Sharing in XP Pro or are using XP Home the
Security Tab will not exist.
www.coribright.com