printer preference

a b α HP
June 19, 2004 7:25:01 AM

I have just installed a HP 3 in 1 printer. I wish to keep my Epson printer as the first choice of printer. Is there an easy way I can choose which printer I use? Whenever I print now it uses the new one

More about : printer preference

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 19, 2004 1:31:53 PM

Go into the Control Panel, Click on Printers and Faxes, right click on the
Epson and then click on set as default.
www.coribright.com

!