printer preference

I have just installed a HP 3 in 1 printer. I wish to keep my Epson printer as the first choice of printer. Is there an easy way I can choose which printer I use? Whenever I print now it uses the new one
1 answer Last reply
More about printer preference

    Go into the Control Panel, Click on Printers and Faxes, right click on the
    Epson and then click on set as default.
    www.coribright.com

    "Lin" <Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just installed a HP 3 in 1 printer. I wish to keep my Epson printer
    >as the first choice of printer. Is there an easy way I can choose which
    >printer I use? Whenever I print now it uses the new one

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Printers Windows XP