Fax console not installing

June 20, 2004 3:11:02 PM

When I installed the fax component, I don't have access
to the fax console. The only thing it gives me is the
fax wizard. I need to send more than a one page fax. I'm
assuming the fax console will let me do this. Please
advise how I can get the console installed.

More about : fax console installing

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 6:04:51 PM

What do you mean you don't have access to the Fax Console?
Sending a Fax from the Fax Console uses the Send Fax Wizard.
If you have multiple pages to send, print to the fax printer.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!