Fax console not installing

When I installed the fax component, I don't have access
to the fax console. The only thing it gives me is the
fax wizard. I need to send more than a one page fax. I'm
assuming the fax console will let me do this. Please
advise how I can get the console installed.
1 answer Last reply
More about console installing

    What do you mean you don't have access to the Fax Console?
    Sending a Fax from the Fax Console uses the Send Fax Wizard.
    If you have multiple pages to send, print to the fax printer.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I installed the fax component, I don't have access
    > to the fax console. The only thing it gives me is the
    > fax wizard. I need to send more than a one page fax. I'm
    > assuming the fax console will let me do this. Please
    > advise how I can get the console installed.

Fax Consoles Windows XP