Windows XP doesn't recognise new printer box

I have recently installed a Samsung laser printer successfully. It works but every time I turn on the computer the Wizard for recognising new hardware comes up telling me to install the samsung. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer but the box still comes up and it's a nuisance. Obviously XP doesn't recognise it. Any ideas for getting rid of the box?
Sue

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370
www.coribright.com

"Installing printer" <Installingprinter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in