We use a FoxPro Central database and I need to setup a
print capture for reports from it to a lan printer. Can
someone tell me how?

dnickell,

> We use a FoxPro Central database and I need to setup a
> print capture for reports from it to a lan printer.

Open a Command Prompt and type: NET USE LPT1 \\server\shared_printer

To remove the redirection:

NET USE LPT1 /D

Kind regards,
Davide Guolo
Printfil - Windows Printing System for Applications
http://www.guolo.com/printfil
Odbc4All - Connection to ODBC Data Sources for any Application
http://www.guolo.com/odbc4all