Help me remember what this old shareware demo game is called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby1013

Honorable
May 14, 2012
Hi, I am trying to think of the name of a game I had on my computer at one time. It was either late 90s or early 2000s. It was a brick breaker type game that most likely came from a shareware site. Something like Tucows maybe. It was just a demo. I guess I will just try and describe all I remember from it. When you broke the bricks you would get different colored power ups that were pill shaped. I remember green made your paddle sticky, yellow made it bigger, red let you shoot the bricks. Some levels got really nuts where you would end up with like 50 balls of different sizes. Some bricks would drop a translucent ball and you had to hit it with your paddle for it to become playable. There was a water level where the balls could be saved by pushing them out of the water, but if they stayed in too long they would shrink til they disappeared. There was also a level where you had 3 computer players on each side of the screen all working toward the bricks in the middle. I remember a pyramid level. The graphics were decent for the time. Not 8 bit looking. It would record high scores. So yeah, anyone have a clue what this is?

abby1013

Honorable
May 14, 2012
I know it is going to be hard to find since there were so many of them. I tried to list everything I remember that was unique about it. Its not Dionakra but the graphics are similar to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.