Just read the article, "Faxing With Windows Xp" and it was very well written. However, I still have one question that wasn't clarified: Where and how do I get a fax number? I have had the impression that faxing required special numbers, but perhaps I just use my phone number when faxing with XP?
--
meamjw

You can use the number to the phone line your computer is connected to.

Linda A. Epstein
Microsoft MVP Tablet PC
Editor/Publisher
www.TabletPc2.com has be redesigned, stop buy see and our a new look!

"meamjw" <meamjw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just read the article, "Faxing With Windows Xp" and it was very well
> written. However, I still have one question that wasn't clarified: Where
> and how do I get a fax number? I have had the impression that faxing
> required special numbers, but perhaps I just use my phone number when
> faxing with XP?
> --
> meamjw

With regard to your signature, I can see why it doesn't
say "Editor/Publisher/Proofreader."