CAN I RUN GTA IV ON MY PC ??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay123

Honorable
May 14, 2012
HAI FRIEND ,,,,,,,,

I AM CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY QUESTION IS CAN I RUN/PLAY GRAND THEFT AUTO IV ON MY PC ???????

THE SPECS ARE ::::

INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q8300 (2.50 GHZ) PROCESSOR ,

INTEL DG43NB MOTHERBOARD

2 GB OF RAM ,

WINDOWS 7 , 64 BIT OS,

AND AT LAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR A GRAPHICS CARD ??

BUT ,,,,,,,I DON'T HAVE A GRAPHICS CARD ON MY PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT MY MOTHERBOARD SAYS THAT IT HAS A 772 MB OF ONBOARD GRAPHICS

WHICH IS EXACTLY EQUAL TO A GRAPHICS CARD ,,,, THIS MEMMORY(772 MB) IS NAMED AS ADAPTER RAM / VIDEO

MEMMORY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE REPLYYYYYYY ,,,, CAN I RUN IT ??? IF IT DOESN'T PLEASE SAY HOW TO RUN

IT????

THANK YOU....................................................................

No you can't you need at least a basic dedicated graphics card (mid-high for goos settings) and no onboard graphics are equal to a dedicated card (except AMDs Llano & Intels Ivy Bridge even then only basic ones). Another 2Gb of RAM will help to.

sgtpepper500

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CAPS. IT IS MEANT FOR EXPRESSING EMOTION AND THIS GUY OBVIOUSLY HAS A LOT OF EMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgtpepper500

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011

:p

evilsooty

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
It will run terribly no matter how good your system is, but to be able to play it at all you will definitely need a dedicated GPU. The weakest card that I ran it OK on was the GT 220 which you can buy for very little now.

And you should get some extra RAM as well. As another poster has said, another 2GB should do.

addzy94

Distinguished
May 27, 2011

Not necessary at all. It ran alright on my PC and I have only 2GB RAM.

GTA 4 puts more load on the processor.

sanjay123

Honorable
May 14, 2012
thanks 4 the reply ...........................

now my processor is intel core 2 quad and its speed is 2.50 ghz

do i need to overclock my processor for better performance/to prevent lagging ????

thanks

sanjay123

Honorable
May 14, 2012
hello ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
now the majority of people told me that gta iv wont works without a graphics card

but !!!!!!!!!!!! it seems that crysis warhead has more graphics than gta iv,,,,,,,

and crysis worked on my pc and i was able to play it with some lagging ,,, so why cant gta iv work on my pc?????

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.