Workgroup printing

I have a workgroup of three machines each with it's own
individual printer. I have each machine setup to print to
it's local printer and it also has the printers of the
other users in the group in the local printer list. One
machine will not print to the local printer of one of the
users for which it has a printer already added in it's
printer list. When I chose a print in MS WORD I get the
following error message.

WinWord.Exe----Application Error
The instruction at "0x77f580db" reference memory
at "0x00000001". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program

From Excel the message is similar with the memory
addresses as follows: 0x77f83905 reference memory at
0x00000000. The memory could not be "written"

Attempts to print from other applications simply bounces
you out of the probgram altogether.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try a Repair Installation of Microsoft Office?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com