HP Printer and Windows XP Home

I upgraded a Dell Dimension 8100 from Windows ME to XP
Home. If I change something (anything) for LPT in Device
Manager, the printer will work until computer is
rebooted. Then printer will not work again? Any
suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer windows home

    Uninstall and reinstall:
    www.coribright.com

    "JW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I upgraded a Dell Dimension 8100 from Windows ME to XP
    > Home. If I change something (anything) for LPT in Device
    > Manager, the printer will work until computer is
    > rebooted. Then printer will not work again? Any
    > suggestions?

Windows XP Printers HP Printers