printer prob. canon multipass F20

Kari

Splendid

I was infected by the sasser virus and it screwed up my
printer connection and I dont know how to fix it. Can
anyone help me? It tells me I need to go into the admin
tools and start it, but when I go into it, it's already
started. Even stopping and restarting doesn't work. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it
only prints a couple of sheets and then gives me the same
error message. I have a cannon multipass f20 if that
helps.

Thanks very much,

Kari

At this point I would first do a complete uninstall and reinstall and since
it's a multifunction Unit, I'd use Bruce Sanderson's method.

www.coribright.com