Fax image too dark

I have trouble with dark images when I send a fax using
fax console to someone. The image is always received
darker than the image that I am sending.
1 answer Last reply
More about image dark

    Could you explain on how did you compare ? Did you print the document and
    compared with fax?
    Do you mean the sent fax is darker than it shown in the preview? In that
    case, most likely the issue could be in the receiver side also. can you
    verify by sending to other machines.

    --
    Loganatr [MSFT]
    purposes only.'

    "Sandi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have trouble with dark images when I send a fax using
    > fax console to someone. The image is always received
    > darker than the image that I am sending.

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP