Fax image too dark

June 22, 2004 2:02:14 AM

I have trouble with dark images when I send a fax using
fax console to someone. The image is always received
darker than the image that I am sending.

More about : fax image dark

Anonymous
June 30, 2004 10:33:42 PM

Could you explain on how did you compare ? Did you print the document and
compared with fax?
Do you mean the sent fax is darker than it shown in the preview? In that
case, most likely the issue could be in the receiver side also. can you
verify by sending to other machines.

--
Loganatr [MSFT]
purposes only.'