XP Fax Help needed.

June 22, 2004 8:45:38 PM

Everytime I try to access the Microsoft Fax Console Help Index the console
is closed.

Can anyone advise how to fix this.

Using XP Home SP1

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply

---

More about : fax needed

Anonymous
June 22, 2004 8:45:39 PM

Never been reported.
Can you provide any information?
Did it ever work? If so, what did you change?
Are there error messages? Event Viewer?
Does the Fax Console itself work?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
wrote in message news:o 5nL4$GWEHA.2176@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Everytime I try to access the Microsoft Fax Console Help Index the console
> is closed.
>
> Can anyone advise how to fix this.
>
> Using XP Home SP1
>
> --
> Paul Woodsford
> Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply
>

> ---

June 24, 2004 6:19:31 AM

Can you look for the following filws in your %windir%
\Help directory?
fxsclnt.chm
fxsclnt.hlp
fxscover.chm
fxsshare.chm

If these are missing, try installing fax again and then
try opening help again.

(http://www.grisoft.com).
18/06/2004

!