XP Fax Help needed.

Everytime I try to access the Microsoft Fax Console Help Index the console
is closed.

Can anyone advise how to fix this.

Using XP Home SP1

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply

---
More about needed

    Never been reported.
    Can you provide any information?
    Did it ever work? If so, what did you change?
    Are there error messages? Event Viewer?
    Does the Fax Console itself work?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    wrote in message news:O5nL4$GWEHA.2176@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > Everytime I try to access the Microsoft Fax Console Help Index the console
    > is closed.
    >
    > Can anyone advise how to fix this.
    >
    > Using XP Home SP1
    >
    > --
    > Paul Woodsford
    > Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply
    >

    > ---

    Can you look for the following filws in your %windir%
    \Help directory?
    fxsclnt.chm
    fxsclnt.hlp
    fxscover.chm
    fxsshare.chm

    If these are missing, try installing fax again and then
    try opening help again.

    (http://www.grisoft.com).
    18/06/2004

    >.