HP business inkjet 2200

Ever since I upgraded to Windows XP this printer will not
print a full page. It will print a test page, but not a
Microsoft Word document, Excel, etc. I have downloaded
the most current driver, but to no avail.

Thanks for any help.

I would suggest using the built in winxp OEM drivers for the 2200 series.
they do seem to work well. communications issues with the port can prevent
this printer from doing a full page.. unfortunately, there is no alternate
driver to use with this printer as it has a HPA printing language.

"Stella Carter" <stella@caprock-spur.com> wrote in message
> Ever since I upgraded to Windows XP this printer will not
> print a full page. It will print a test page, but not a
> Microsoft Word document, Excel, etc. I have downloaded
> the most current driver, but to no avail.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Clue is in the word 'upgraded'. Do a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall of
the printer, you have corrupted drivers. See:
Cari
www.coribright.com