Hard Install Car Kit for LG VX6100

Can anyone please direct me to a website that sells hard install car kits
for a LG VX6100? ANY info or comments will be very helpfull. Thank you.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:31:25 -0500, Shad2U wrote:

>Can anyone please direct me to a website that sells hard install car kits
>for a LG VX6100? ANY info or comments will be very helpfull.

Why (if you talking about a full kit that includes a microphone, speaker and holder that supplies power). The VX6100 has the microphone and speaker built in (not certain if setting to Drive Mode alone suffices or whether the speaker has explicitly has to be turned on), so an auto power adapter ia all you need (you can also purchase one of those generic holders for a few bucks to anchor it all if you choose).