Which is a better soccer game, Fifa or Pro Evolution ?

tolu

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Hello every one , please feel free to post an answer to this question. i am currently carrying out a survey on these two games and i'll really appreciate it if i started getting some feed back tonight.

Thanks

Tolu.

mesab66

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
Hi tolu, both are very good games with a long line of successfull updates. As you'll guess, the answer is very subjective......a bit like saying is Hendrix better than Clapton, Page better than knopfler, Stairway (denied! lol) better than Bohemian Rapsody...etc

Still, for you stats I prefer the playability of Pro - then again I liked International Soccer on CBM64 cart better :)

tolu

Honorable
May 15, 2012

thanks alot pal....... ;) ;)

blade85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
Used to be pro evo...but then fifa has done pretty darn well recently. So I'd have to say fifa for now...will see what the next batch turns out to be.

That said I still only play pro evo when we have a gaming evening with friends lol.

varun706

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
If you want authenticity, go with FIFA.
If you want a challenge, go with PES. Not to say that FIFA doesn't offer any challenge, but gameplay is more satisfying in PES.

xDoiz

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Both are very good. I would say that more people play FIFA though. If you're really into Soccer games, get Pro Evolution Soccer but it just recently came out. Since FIFA 12 came out on September 27, I would suggest getting PES now and get FIFA 13 when it comes out. If you're really into soccer, get FIFA Street. (Not FIFA Street 1 or 2 or 3) FIFA Street is made by the same people as FIFA 12. It's the same controls, but they added a Skill Stick, which features up to like 45 different moves and dangles. I highly recommend buying FIFA Street.