XP postscript watermark?????

Hi Folks,

I just recently 'got' upgraded to XP Pro. I am now not
able to apply watermarks to my documents, where before I
was able to... This is TERRIBLE!

How am I supposed to protect my internal customers and
company? (Aside from pasting 'Draft' on every page, which
I am not allowed to do.)

Thanks,
Sonya

You need to reinstall the particular application from which you create your
documents. Since I have no clue as to what you might use for your word
processing, you'll have to ask your IT department.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com