Recipient's Name field in Fax Console

I am having a problem with the "Recipient Name" field
when I create a new personal cover page. Under certain
conditions, the finished fax has both the actual name of
the recipient and the text "(Business Fax)" in
the "Recipient Name" field. I cannot find a way to
delete or hide the (Business Fax) text and I don't want
it there.

This only happens when I use Outlook to add the Recipient
Name to the "To" field as I create the fax in the Send
Fax Wizard. When I manually type the Recipient name into
the "To" field on the Send Fax Wizard, "(Business Fax)"
does not appear.

I am using Win XP Pro, Outlook 2002, Microsoft Fax
Console v 5.1

See if changing the Display Name in the Outlook Contact Record for that
recipient helps.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Pat S." <seethoff@oregonsbest.com> wrote in message
> I am having a problem with the "Recipient Name" field
> when I create a new personal cover page. Under certain
> conditions, the finished fax has both the actual name of
> the recipient and the text "(Business Fax)" in
> the "Recipient Name" field. I cannot find a way to
> delete or hide the (Business Fax) text and I don't want
> it there.
>
> This only happens when I use Outlook to add the Recipient
> Name to the "To" field as I create the fax in the Send
> Fax Wizard. When I manually type the Recipient name into
> the "To" field on the Send Fax Wizard, "(Business Fax)"
> does not appear.
>
> I am using Win XP Pro, Outlook 2002, Microsoft Fax
> Console v 5.1

in the Outlook Contact Record". My guess about 1 method
to make this change was to change "Show names by"
to "First Last" from "by File As" (>Tools > E-Mail
Accounts > View or change Existing Directories Or Address
Books > Change). This had no effect on my problem.

A few more notes about the problem. The text
for "(Business Fax" does not appear complete or whole on
my paper fax (or in preview). Only the uppermost parts of
tallest text elements appear. They are immediately below
the recipient's name. Only the upper 10% of the left &
right parenthesis, & the upper 10% of the "B" & the "F"
appear. It is as if the text for recipient's name and
text for "(Business Fax)" are L-aligned & stacked, and
Recipent's name has a text box around it that is a little
too big & exposes part of the text below it (Business
Fax). I have tried to move the bottom boundary of the
text box around "Recipient's name" up, but this does not
hide the text fragments that appear below. I can make the
text box bigger & completely expose the text "(Business
Fax)", but I cannot use this method to hide the
fragments.

You can easily access the Display Name in the Contact Record. It's in the
"Display As" field.