Set Printable Area Defaults for XP Printers

I have an application that uses Seagate Crystal Reports
which uses XP printer defaults to determine the printable
area of the report. It is wrong and part of the report
does not print nor screen preview, even if Adobe is the
printer. Doesn't depend on the printer at all, so how do
I specify the default printable area?

The margin that is a problem here is the bottom margin - the last line of the report is missing. Already tried uninstalling/installing software, printers and drivers. Tried one small change in the registry: didn't work.

A similar question was asked on 4/16/04 in this group about the HP 7150 printer but there were no replies.

Tom Gregory

"Tom Gregory" wrote:

> I have an application that uses Seagate Crystal Reports
> which uses XP printer defaults to determine the printable
> area of the report. It is wrong and part of the report
> does not print nor screen preview, even if Adobe is the
> printer. Doesn't depend on the printer at all, so how do
> I specify the default printable area?

TRENDING THREADS