Cleric Epic 1.0 - Just wondering as I am a killing

Howdy All,

Decided at long last to get my boxed cleric his clickie stick. Had a
few friends helping me in skyfire looking for the pearls, and in
about 3 hours we got 2 drops. Then the friends had to run, and I went
on for another 2 hours solo killing (60 or 70ish random mobs). No
drops.

Anyone find there is any pattern to this, or is it really a matter of
just keep going.
4 answers Last reply
More about cleric epic wondering killing

    Rather Nice wrote:
    > Howdy All,
    >
    > Decided at long last to get my boxed cleric his clickie stick. Had a
    > few friends helping me in skyfire looking for the pearls, and in
    > about 3 hours we got 2 drops. Then the friends had to run, and I went
    > on for another 2 hours solo killing (60 or 70ish random mobs). No
    > drops.
    >
    > Anyone find there is any pattern to this, or is it really a matter of
    > just keep going.

    I'm a member of what used to be a cleric and paladin only guild and,
    with all of the epics that the clerics have and have worked on, I
    haven't heard one of them give out any secrets about those drops.
    They've all hate that part equally. :P

    Tracey

    Rather Nice <mwherry@laksjdlaksjd.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    : Howdy All,

    : Decided at long last to get my boxed cleric his clickie stick. Had a
    : few friends helping me in skyfire looking for the pearls, and in
    : about 3 hours we got 2 drops. Then the friends had to run, and I went
    : on for another 2 hours solo killing (60 or 70ish random mobs). No
    : drops.

    : Anyone find there is any pattern to this, or is it really a matter of
    : just keep going.

    You must kill enought lizards etc in Skyfire to make gaining VP faction
    an unholy pain in the ass to repair to get Cleric 1.0.

    Rather Nice <mwherry@laksjdlaksjd.sbcglobal.net> wrote in

    > Howdy All,
    >
    > Decided at long last to get my boxed cleric his clickie stick. Had a
    > few friends helping me in skyfire looking for the pearls, and in
    > about 3 hours we got 2 drops. Then the friends had to run, and I went
    > on for another 2 hours solo killing (60 or 70ish random mobs). No
    > drops.
    >
    > Anyone find there is any pattern to this, or is it really a matter of
    > just keep going.

    Just keep killing, they drop rarely off pretty much any mob in the zone.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 26 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage
    Aviv, 14 Gnome Brawler, 27 Provisioner

    Rather Nice wrote:
    > Howdy All,
    >
    > Decided at long last to get my boxed cleric his clickie stick. Had
    > few friends helping me in skyfire looking for the pearls, and in
    > about 3 hours we got 2 drops. Then the friends had to run, and I
    > went
    > on for another 2 hours solo killing (60 or 70ish random mobs). No
    > drops.
    >
    > Anyone find there is any pattern to this, or is it really a matter
    > of
    > just keep going.

    From what I have seen by doing 10+ cleric epics, it is 100% random fro
    any mob in the zone.

    Submitted by: Vidden
    This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

Epic Games Video Games